Monday, March 8, 2010

Sat(ur)day

Saturday I slept till noon.

From noon to 1:30 I worked out.

From 2:00 to 2:45 I ate lunch.

From 3:00 to 4:30 I wrote a song with my roommate.

From 4:45 to 5:30 me and my roommate got a couch from a thrift store.

From 5:45 to 5:57 we maneuvered the couch into our room.

From 6:00 to 6:45 we ate dinner.

From 7:00 to 8:30 we watched 30 Rock.

And from 9:00 to 10:00 I played music in the tunnel.

Looking back on my day, I realize how much I got 'accomplished.' Wether or not what I actually did was productive is still up in the air, but I am sure (sure) that if it counts as time waisted, it was time waisted in the pursuit of happiness.

As far as Saturdays go, I would give March 6th a 6 of 10 (how appropriate). Results were above average, but nothing too terribly memorable.

I did, however, have a close encounter with a massive snoring polynesian whose name was definitely from a nursery rhyme and possibly-almost the common acronym for body odor. Dio? This Mammoth Man was nothing short of Massive (note the capitalized alliteration).

Dio was large enough to recline a chair to its threshold (ground), require two (large) blankets to cover the length of his body, and produce sound waves (we discovered) that penetrate multiple layers of sheetrock.

It's men like Dio that put a big ".....ur....." in Saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment