Friday, March 19, 2010

Ride Fast, Young Stallion

I wish I dreamed more often.

I dream when I'm awake, yes; but rarely do I dream while asleep.

At the beginning of the week, I had a dream that I was fighting a skeleton-female who was made completely out of bone, but who had the appearance of rotting flesh.

Naturally, I had to fight and kill this skeleton with whatever weapon I had on hand. Swinging a hammer like a madman, I fought until it was time for dinner. When dinner came, my dream moved into a house where my family was in the kitchen getting ready to eat.

Of course, skeleton-lady was invited to dinner (WHY) and we all sat and ate happily, my family unaware that our mostly dead guest was just minutes earlier trying to kill me.

So, the real question is, why hadn't I offed her before dinner? The answer: bone is stronger than hammer. Of course, that's not how it works in real life, but apparently that was how it was going to work in my dreams.

At dinner, I found a giant sword (in my hand) that happened to be studded with diamonds (Thankthelord). I quickly got up from the table and moved toward the front door. I knew that even though I had not finished, and neither had my skeleton-lady, (though I can't remember if she was even eating; wait no, I think she was lurking, just kind of hanging out) if I moved outside, she would follow.

I made it to the front lawn, quickly turned to see her bounding out of the front door, and then!

Yep. Sucks how dreams just end right where you least e.

Also sucks how sentences just seem to
f
a
l
l

o
fAt work today, I used the stallions. They suck up water out of fcarpets we clean. They should be called dead camels; you have to drag them across the floor manually. They have no wheels. They are not light. They hold water.
t
hI hope that on this wonderful thursday night I can fall asleep and edream of real horses, riding swiftly through a prairy of tall grass and sunflowers.
pMaybe there I will meet you, and you can help me finish my duel awith skeleton-lady.
g
e
.

1 comment:

  1. People have on average 6-7 dreams a night, but rarely remember more than one.

    ReplyDelete