Friday, February 26, 2010

Old Magic.

From day to day, things tend to stay basically the same. As of today, one thing is still very much the same as every other day before.

I, am still a muggle.

My weekend (freebie!) date just happens to be centered around a University sponsored Harry Potter themed dance. I, of course, am a Harry Potter fanatic. For this reason I will be attending dressed as Draco Malfoy post death-eater initiation.

After I carved my wand, put away my garb, and got ready for bed, I got sad.

Unlike Draco, I will always be a muggle.

Also, unlike Draco, I am not tied to The Dark Lord.

One thing that me and Draco do have in common? A boyish figure.

Today I successfully built up enough funds on my dining card to fund a meal for my brother AND myself.

I know!

To take advantage of all possible knowledge gaining opportunities (as well as good friends and comfortable seating) I will be attending my favorite unregistered class tomorrow: Astronomy.

In Astronomy I usually update my eBay account, perform seo for my blog, knock out some homework, or even search for a job! (Imagine that).

Tomorrow as the talk of old magic in the sky passes into and back out of my head, I will whisk away the time turning over pages of new thought, forgetting then, that I am spell-bound to be ordinary.

But then, what fun is being extraordinary anyways?

Goodnight, moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment