Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Litterae: II

I spent hours (12-9) working outside on our landscaping today. I don't mind it. I get to lift heavy crap and rip trees out of the ground. Makes me feel like I'm hardcore.

People say don't bottle up your feelings HEY i say that's b.s.

b.s.

bull

bull-owny

bologna

maloney

Joe

push-ups

snorting pepper.

That was what we call association.

Back to where i was-.noitaicossallacewtahwsawtaht.reppepgnitronsspu-hsupeoJyenolamangolobynow-llubllub.s.b

People say don't bottle up your feelings HEY i say that's b.s.

If you want to get what you want you need to bottle up your feelings. Bottle them so tightly that it hurts-cause there's no metaphysical preservatives when it comes to emotions. (no, you're right that one didn't really make sense).

I say bottle it up. Why? Because the taste will be sweeter, longer, when you let it age. When you let it out early, there is no fizz, no spark. Let it roll, let it shake. Pressure means a big release. Do that for yourself. My bottle was left open. It went sour. She broke my heart.

Smile through the sour :) When no one's watching-dance. When they are watching-invest. in drapes.

Heartbreak is just a part of life. If you're young-get over it. If you're ripe-get out of it. If you're stale-don't let them walk away.








But then who am I to be writing about love.





















If one day you read this, I love you. We are ripe to staling now, but you are beautiful as the day i will meet you. You are a queen. You are my heart.
To my children- I am overjoyed to see you are still my children-happier still to know you're a child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment